We are pleased to announce ECLIM2022, the 36th European Conference on Laser Interaction with Matter, to be held in Frascati, Italy on 19-23 September 2022.
The Conference will be held at the ENEA Research Center located close to Frascati.
ECLIM is a biennial conference hosted in Europe representing, since its first edition in 1966, an historical meeting for scientists working on the physics of laser-matter interaction with emphasis on laser fusion, laser-produced plasmas, particle generation and acceleration, laser-driven X-ray and EUV sources. The Conference is organized to stimulate the development of research in the broad field of laser-matter interactions with high-power lasers, offering the opportunity to present and discuss new results and projects in a rather informal atmosphere.
The Conference topics include:
- Physics of nanosecond to attosecond laser-matter interactions and laser-generated plasmas
- High power and/or high-energy laser facilities and related technologies
- Ultraintense and/or ultrafast laser secondary sources
- Inertial confinement fusion research
- Laser-driven matter acceleration and compression
- Physics of thermonuclear targets and ignition approaches
- Target technology and applications
- Lasers in material processing and characterization
- Modeling of laser-matter interaction phenomena
- Laser and plasma diagnostics
- Plasma instabilities
- EUV & X-ray lasers
Stay updated with the Conference news on Telegram